Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Restaurant Review - Sun Valley Pizza Co.

SUN VALLEY PIZZA CO.
Penn Valley, PA 19072
Montgomery Ave.
7 1/2 out of 10


I have had two pizzas from the Sun Valley Pizza Co. on Montgomery and they were at the opposite end of the spectrum from each other. The first was my first days in Philadelphia when Emily and I searched endlessly for a Pizza joint to stumble upon this one steps from my front door. We were craving some pork fried rice so we put our order in @ Sun Valley and went a couple of roads over to City Avenue in Bala Cynwyd to get some only to be shunned because they were closed, amazing since there were three other couples eating in there and I would have been convinced it was racism if 1 of the couples wasnt black, the other was mixed, and the other couple was george washington and harriett tubman so i chalked it up to my smelly balls...so after a shower we went back to to Sun Valley and got our mushroom and extra cheese pizza, and it tasted like my smelly balls would have, but we chowed down...pubics and all this pizza got a 3 out of ten


(insert pizza pic here)


the second pizza was completely the opposite...the day was November 8, 2007 emily and I's 2 year anniversary, significant because emily in all of her glory from South Carolina had the pizza made in the shape of a heart and sent to me before my soccer practice..."somebody cares a lot about you man" said the mustache of the guy delivering the pizza, maybe it was the pizza or maybe it was the thought but it was perfect and got a 10 out of 10

No comments: