Thursday, November 15, 2007

Scrubs Episode of the Moment: "My First Day"

Scrubs was created in 2001 by the brilliant mind of Bill Lawrence. This is quite possibly the best show on tv that no one is watching. The show is in its 7th and believed to be final season and the 6th season just was released on DVD (which I just bought!). I must say that I completely love this show so much not only because of its humour but also because of the identification of the characters. Me friends are constantly making the connections between Me ans Turk and one of my best friends Denis (see "Ewww, they call that food?!") as JD...













A little more amusing thing to me is that Emily seems to be a perfect mix of Eliot (Sarah Chalke) and Carla (Judy Reyes) [she has all the spunkiness of Carla but is still as white as Eliot]
















Maybe that now JD, I mean Denis has Joanna she can fulfill the new Eliot role and Emily won't have to have a split personality and we can all four be the happy family that we were meant to be, haha...THIS IS SCRUBS!!!!

















it works right? we shall see, exciting stuff this be...
"My First Day" was the very first episode of Scrubs and it is the episode of the moment to commemerate the opening of our time here together...
The whole episode is all about JD witnessesing the first death of patient, wanting Turk to move back in with him and not leave him for the Todd, applying the nice guy and asshole roles to Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso, and JD meeting Eliott...
this is a clip of the episode:


No comments: