Saturday, November 17, 2007

I told her I couldnt date a celebrity...

Last night was an odd adventure and only because apparently I was dating Ashley Olsen...Now I have trained myself to be able to somewhat control my dreams and those of you that know me know that I studied dreams a lot back in that day and dabble a bit now. I dont even think the Olsen twins are that hott but oh well I was interested in the dream so I let it slide with no interference.

It started out as me, my buddy Derek, and his g/f Natalie, and some random dude and his gf which later turned into my buddy Brandon...We were all cramped into a small room about to go to sleep but they put a movie in and i couldnt stay awake to watch it. It wasnt until the movie was on and woke me up that I even noticed that there were girls around so I woke up went in the other room to get some milk and there was Ashley Olsen, with puppy dog eyes and the loneliness of a sailor sitting at a table playing solitaire, corny even for a dream, eh?

I sat down and played a card game or two with her, then we joined everyone else in the movie watching, eventually a lot of time skipped in the dream and we were out to dinner with my family getting pizza, Ashley gave me what she couldnt eat, it was a nice gesture...

In another scene we were just walking around in my back yard about to go to one of my soccer games (relevant because I have a soccer game in a couple hours). While we were walking I asked her if she was Mary Kate or Ashley and hesitantly because it was like the 8th time I had asked...she said,

"which one do you want me to be?"

and i replied, "the one that has been being nice to me this whole dream" (haha guess i interferred a little bit by accident)

Turned out that the nice one was Ashley and Mary Kate was an asshole. We were throwing a frisbee around when it went behind the air conditioning unit, she went to get it and i told her to be careful because our babboons arent that nice. She tries to pet while I try to defend her and thats when she started to fall for me, I told her I couldnt date a celebrity then she said,

"well you're an all-star goalie why not?"

and i said, "touche"

No comments: